Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Semester has Started!!!!



Wow so so much has happened. I changed my major, I have started some way awesome classes, and have some awesome new and old roommates. I have two classes that are my favorites, the first is my horseback riding class the second is my voice lesson. My horseback riding class is every thursday we get to ride to yellowstone, beaver-dick national park, and so many other places. My horses name is Tina, she is gentle hearted but knows that I am a beginner, which she totally takes advantage of.

My School Schedule goes like this
Monday and Wen 9:00-10:00 History and philosophy of education
Mon, Wed, Fri- 10:15-11:15 Womens Glee Choir
Mon, Wed- 11:30-12:30 Teachings of the Living Prophets
Mon, Wed, Fri,- 12:45-1:45 Old Testament
Mon, Fri,- 2:00-3:00 Enviornmental Stewartship
Mon, Wed, 3:15-4:15 Dance, Jazz
Mon- 4:30- Master Class
Tues 10:00- Private voice lessons
Thursday- HORSEBACK riding
It is a lot of work yet it is so worth it. My second favorite class here is my private voice lessons. My teacher just graduated with her masters degree and she is amazing. I am a bit intimidated because she is so good but I will get over it. She has already assigned me two songs one is french and the other is Italian. It is my goal to this week to go and find someone who speaks both of these languages and get the pronunciations right. Oh and I changed my major to a BA in music I will cluster in dance and culinary arts. SO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment