Thursday, August 26, 2010

WELCOME TO ALASKA


A part of the flight that i actually liked was landing in sidka alaska. It was awesome. As a passenger you can't see the runway until you hit it. It seriously looks like you are going to hit the water but fortunately for us we didn't :)

Hopefully I will be able to get some more pictures up of our apartment. It is so cute and my room is pretty much an attic, but i actually decorated it. I know that never happens. My bed is a futon (so comfortable) and i have a rocking chair. Brother and Sister Jensen (the people who rent out the rooms) are awesome. They treat us renters very well.

There is a bear problem here and i am not allowed to go running because they will chase you. I would rather that not happen. All in all I think that i will have a lot of fun here. It is my hope and prayer that i will be able to help a lot of people and to mostly help my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment