Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Most Amazing Experience

This is the most amazing picture of the Rexburg temple i have found. I actually stole it from my facebook friend (and real life friend) Neil but i don't think he knows.




I had the most amazing thing happen to me. As I was driving home from work (it is about a 1/2 an hour drive) I called my best friend bethany (i know driving and talking on the phone not a good idea) just to catch up and talk. We got onto the subject of how inspiration comes and how we know it is the spirit. This is where the cool part happens. The spirit came into my mind and told me what to say. the words just flowed from my mouth. It was amazing. Never before have a felt like that. I am so blessed and humbled to know that i could be the Lords tool. I also am so glad that i could be worthy enough to have the spirit in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment