Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well today is Tuesday and I am yet again humbled by so many out there who have harder lives than me. I also admire those you can play the violin. I have been trying and I have been failing. Why is it that I am starting this now instead of the 5th grade.*sigh* But if I don't learn now I never will. I can barely play two measures with out messing up. But I will get this down. I don't know how long it will be but I will get it.
Last night my ward got the opportunity to have FHE with President Clark. Wow is that man amazing or what. From the moment he started to talk I was impressed to ask this question. But I fought that inspiration. If I did ask the question then everyone in my ward would know what I was struggling with and I do not like people knowing that. (that is something i need to work on) But I stood up and asked "why is it so important that we let others serve us?" Oh man did President Clark put me in my place. He told me how others need to care for each other. It is part of our eternal purpose here on this earth. He continued saying that if we do not let people serve us then we have pride in our hearts.
Wow that was a kick in the butt let me tell you. Lets just say that today when people asked if i needed help i let them help.

No comments:

Post a Comment