Monday, February 1, 2010

My grateful list

Ok So i feel like my last blog was full of complaints and that just kept bugging me for the last two hours. I would like to say things that I am grateful for. (keep in mind that these are not in any particular order)

1. The gospel
2. Amazing roommates who help me so much in life.
3. My family
4. The person who just helped me by carrying my food cause i have to use crutches to walk
5. My FHE brothers. They continually take care of me and will do practically anything for me.
6. BYUI and the standards that I live while I am here
7. Trials- they help you progress in life, yes they may be hard but they do help.
8. The scriptures and how they help me resist temptation
9. Music- It relaxes me when needed gets me ready for a run, (when i am off crutches) and makes me feel like I have talent when i sing.
10. Friends because they always make my day with their funny comments, random phone calls or huge smiles.
11. My body- My Heavenly Father gave me this beautiful body that is strong both physically and mentally.

There is much much much more but now i have to get started on Homework

No comments:

Post a Comment